Park Jimin, better known by his stage name ‘Jimin,’ is a member of the popular boy band BTS. He is the principal dancer and lead vocalist.
Park Jimin is a South Korean K-pop singer, composer, dancer, and record producer. On award show stages ranging from Billboard to Grammy, stadium tours, and concerts, the young guy is recognized for inspiring audiences with his songs, singing, and dancing routines.
We will provide you with answers to frequently asked questions from Jimin fans and enthusiasts like Jimin’s Contact Number, Jimin’s Whatsapp Number, Jimin’s Phone Number, and more contact Information related to Jimin.
If you are trying to get the contact number of Jimin then you might be a great fan of this Model. Do You Want To Contact Jimin, Do You Want Talk To Him, Do You Want To Invite him In The Event/Function? If Your Answer Is ‘Yes’ Then Read This Post Carefully Till The Last.
Table of Contents
Jimin Bio Phone Number, Email Address, House Address, Contact Information, Biography, Wiki, Whatsapp, and More Details
Who is Jimin?
Jimin was born on October 13, 1995, in Geumjeong District, Busan, South Korea. His family incorporates a mother, a father, and a more youthful sibling.
At the point when he was a kid, he went to Busan’s Hodong Elementary School and Yonsan Middle School. During center school, he went to Just Dance Academy and got the hang of popping and bolting dance.
Prior to turning into a learner, Jimin contemplated a contemporary move at Busan High School of Arts and was a top understudy in the cutting-edge move department.
Jimin Wiki Biography
After an educator proposed he tryout with a diversion organization, it drove him to Big Hit Entertainment. When he passed the tryouts in 2012, he moved to Korean Arts High School, graduating in 2014. Jimin is as of now enlisted at Global Cyber University.
On June 13, 2013, Jimin made his introduction as an individual from BTS with the arrival of the single “No More Dream”. In the gathering, Jimin holds the situation of vocalist and artist.
Under BTS, he has discharged two performance tracks: Falsehood and Good fortune. The melody Falsehood was discharged in 2016 in the collection Wings.
Jimin Wiki Career
Since he was a toddler, Jimin has loved singing and dancing. He enrolled in dance academies to learn popping, locking, and modern dances as a result. He passed the audition process at Big Hit Entertainment and began working as a trainee there.
On June 12, 2013, he debuted as a vocalist and dancer with the hip-hop boy band BTS with the release of the song “2 Cool 4 Skool.” Since their debut, Jimin and his band have released smash album after hit album.
It was depicted as staggering and sensational, passing on dull connotations and feelings that mirrored the general idea of the album. conversely, Good fortune from the collection Love Yourself: Her discharged in 2017 was delicate and exotic, disentangling the delight, conviction, and interest of love.
Every one of the three of Jimin’s performances “Good fortune”, “Falsehood” and “Luck (Full Length Edition)” outperformed fifty million streams on Spotify, making him the main Korean act to have three independent melodies with more than 50 million streams.
The tunes were additionally the main independent tunes by a BTS part in Official Chart’s 20 most spilled BTS tunes in the UK. Jimin’s tune “Guarantee” (2018) saw SoundCloud’s Biggest 24-Hour Debut Ever, outperforming the record set by Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle”, as indicated by SoundCloud.
In 2018, he was granted the fifth-class Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit by the President of South Korea alongside different individuals from the gathering.
In 2014, Jimin worked together with individual part Jungkook for “Christmas Day”, a Korean interpretation of Justin Bieber’s “Mistletoe”, the Korean verses being composed by Jimin.
Later on, Jimin teamed up with Jungkook again by releasing a front of “We Don’t Talk Anymore”, initially by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez, discharged on June 2, 2017.
Jimin started taking an interest in an assortment of shows, for example, Hello Counselor, Please Take Care of My Refrigerator, and God’s Workplace in 2016.
Around the same time, he started facilitating as an extraordinary MC at shows, for example, Show! Music Core and M Countdown. During December he likewise took an interest in a two part harmony at the KBS Song Festival with Taemin from Shinee.
Jimin discharged his first independent tune outside of BTS released, “Guarantee”, on December 30, 2018, for nothing on BTS’ SoundCloud page.
The melody, depicted by Billboard as a “smooth pop ballad”, was formed by Jimin and Big Hit Entertainment maker Slow Rabbit, with the last likewise creating the track. “Guarantee” highlights verses composed by Jimin and individual BTS part RM, and spread work of art shot by bandmate V.
His father’s name is Park Pil-woo and his mother’s name is Park Mi-Jeong. Park Ji-Hyun, his younger brother, is his only sibling.
Jimin BTS Profile
|Real Name||Park Jimin|
|Date of Birth||13 – 10 – 1995|
|Age||26 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace||Geumjeong District, Busan, South Korea|
|School||Yonsan Middle School|
Hodong Elementary School
Busan High School of Arts
Korean Arts High School
|College||Global Cyber University|
Jimin Relationships and Marital Status
Jimin, like the rest of the BTS members, is now single, but there have been rumors regarding his dating status on social media for years.
According to the most current romance rumors, Jimin was dating another K-pop star, Han Seung-Yeon of the group KARA.
In an interview on the show Weekly Idol, Han was asked if she had her eye on Jimin, and she said, That’s accurate.
When we were promoting Mamma Mia, we had two promotional periods running at the same time. He has attracted my curiosity since then. It was also convenient that our [promotion periods] this time were one week apart.”
Jimin’s relationship rumours have gone quiet since then, possibly because he’s too busy knocking us all over with his dancing and terrifying stage presence (yes, you got us, he’s our bias).
Jimin’s net worth – Jimin Phone Number
This talented artist is reported to have a net worth of $20 million. The BTS member made headlines alongside RM. The couple has bought a flat in Nine One Hannam, South Korea’s Beverly Hills. The flat was reportedly purchased for $5.3 million in cash.
|Jimin Net Worth||$20 million|
Aside from that, Jimin recently bought a $3.9 million apartment. It is currently undergoing an expensive reconstruction, according to sources. The singer has also appeared as a guest on a number of shows, which has boosted his earnings.
Jimin is very active in the community. In 2019, he donated around 100 million Korean won (88,000 USD) to the Busan Department of School for students who cannot afford to attend school. From 2016 to 2018, he spent money on uniforms for Busan Hodong Elementary School.
Jimin Social Profiles (Phone number, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
Jimin Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Jimin.Intl/
Jimin Instagram Profile: https://www.instagram.com/jiminology/
Jimin Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/BTS_twt
Jimin YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa6S6qdfmPymCXPzt6rMP5A
Jimin Official Website: NA
|Jimin Contact Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Website|
|House address (residence address)||Geumjeong, Busan, South Korea District|
Jimin Phone Number, Email, Contact Information, House Address, and Biography:
Jimin WhatsApp Contact Details: NA
Jimin Address: Geumjeong, Busan, South Korea District
Jimin Phone Number: NA
Jimin Office address: NA
Jimin Office Email Id: NA
Jimin Facts – Jimin Contact Number
- Since he was in middle school, Jimin has wanted to be a singer. He had already made plans for his future and informed his parents. They’ve always supported him.
- Jimin’s nickname is Ddochi. In middle school, a classmate gave him the nickname because he looked like a puppy.
- At first, I pondered using the stage names Baby J or Young Kid, but I ultimately concluded that using my real name was the best option.
- He believes gold is the greatest colour to represent BTS.
- Jimin uses earphones to listen to music while wandering about Seoul. He prefers to perform it in moderate temperatures that are neither too hot nor too chilly.
- When he’s down, a cup of hot chocolate will make him forget about it in no time.
- It’s really easy to make Jimin smile and cheer him up. J-Hope always makes him laugh.
- As he started recording his first log, Jimin had no notion how to act or what to say. He claimed he was absolutely confused at the time.
- When he saw their first logs, he always sat with RM and Jin and made fun of them.
- Jimin usually tackles his problems on his own, but when he needs help or encouragement, he goes to V.
- Jimin kicks his hyungs in a line in the choreography for No More Dream, and he always feels awful about doing it too hard. Rap Monster was once booted so hard that he vanished for a short time. Jimin’s only thought as the next segment began was, “What should I do?” “Please accept my sincere regrets.”
- Jimin appreciates remembering his fellow members’ birthdays. He stayed silent when admirers inquired about his birthday and celebrations.
- Jimin is often regarded as the group’s kindest and most caring member.
- When dressed as a lady, Jimin previously remarked that every member feels insecure. On the other hand, Jimin believes he looks very cute in one.
- Jimin is more concerned with his earring than with changing his hair colour or style. If his piercing heals, he pierces it again. Jimin does not want to have as many piercings as Suga. He believes that four ear piercings are sufficient.
- The first thing Jimin does when he wakes up is do some eye exercises. Because his eyes are enlarged, he has trouble seeing clearly at times.
- After slamming his left eye into the toilet seat, he had eight stitches placed in it.
- When Jimin was a child, he was bitten by a dog. He wanted to capture the dog since he thought it had great legs. (He was perverse even back then.)
- When he lived in Busan, he attended an art high school. The dressing room floors were supposed to be cleaned by freshmen. He did, however, flee before washing it. Because of his tight Sunbaes, he’d been brutally battered.
- Many of Jimin’s and BTS’s images are exhibited on the walls of his parents’ café in Busan. His parents like meeting his fans.
- Jimin’s sandwiches, according to BTS, are the most wonderful dish they had ever experienced. They were always made for Jimin by his father. That is why he cooks them for the members using his family’s secret recipe.
- He enjoys dancing or moving to music no matter where he is.
- Jimin feels that our body may convey our feelings, which is why he appreciates current dances. He really wants to dance with Kai from EXO.
- Jimin began popping while he was in eighth grade.
- When Jimin was studying modern dances, he danced with his friends under TVXQ’s “Mirotic,” and the response was excellent. Because everything was so amazing, he felt like a celebrity. After the performance, girls waited for him even before going to the restroom.
- Because Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook are the most important dancers, they practise till 1-2 a.m. They always put in more than two hours of training.
- Jimin’s dancing coach predicted that he would show off his abs in No More Dream even before they made their debut. That fact made him sad and depressed. He conveyed his displeasure with Namjoon for displaying his abs. However, he noticed that after their first performance, people started talking more about him. They inquired about the abs guy. He eventually began to change as the audience’s response was positive. He wasn’t afraid to show off his abs. He started to enjoy it.
- When Jimin has free time, he practises. He’s always longing to dance. To better his abilities, he even sleeps for three hours each day.
- Jimin is really strict with himself when it comes to diets. He despises seeming overweight on TV. (He is the only one who believes he is overweight:expressionless::expressionless:.)
- Jimin is convinced that he is not yet a genuine Man. He argues that a true man must have a few traits, including the ability to emit force even when standing still and a robust body. That is why he is so focused on enhancing his physical appearance and personality.
- If Jimin were to change his name, he would prefer to be known as “Mini.”
- Jimin thinks he’s sexy when he’s staring directly at the camera.
- Jimin considers his body and his always-smiling eyes to be his greatest qualities.
- Jimin is a dermatologist who specialises in skin care. He spends a long time to cleanse and moisturise his face after a shower. He claims that you should apply the moisturising lotion in 3 seconds after wiping your face with a towel.
- Jimin uses lip balm every time she leaves the house.
- Jimin considers “Always” to be the best picture he has ever seen. He called the movie “extremely emotional.”
- Before heading to bed, Jimin watches strange films.
Know more – Reliability of Content on Bnnfeed.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures. If you want to share the updated data/information about [Jay Chaudhry], help the Bnnfeed community by submitting here.