As a result, Siri’s voice might sound like JARVIS, a fictional digital assistant owned by the rich Stark Industries tycoon. The outcomes will not be spectacular, but there will be many children who will be thrilled. It’s time for Siri to change her tone of voice.
We’ll walk you through the process step by step. Thanks to this excellent instruction, it’s easy to play around with one of the iPhone’s lesser-known functions. Creating backups of the Siri audio effects is the first thing to remember.
To assure that losing them will not need a full phone restore (just save them on your hard drive)
As a fallback,
- To access Library or Audio in iFile, we must first enter the application.
- In the end, we went with UISounds.
- We’re going to save this information in a safe place.
Also See: Can you eat tortilla chips with braces?
The voice of Siri has been altered.
- JARVIS sound effects will be downloaded from the EAST link first.
- We’ll get the files.
- We click the Edit button.
- Five files are chosen at random.
- The indicator should be clicked. Clipboard
- Afterward, we hit the delete key.”
- Then we go back to / System and then to Library and Audio
- We’ll copy the file from the clipboard by clicking on it.
- The overwrite all option is checked.
- Resetting the iPhone was our next step. We unintentionally reboot by utilizing the home and power instead of Respring.
We’ll need to change Siri’s voice now. British Siri
- We go to Settings>General>Siri and type in Siri.
- We’ll now pick English as our language of choice (United Kingdom)
iDownloadBlog’s video might help you get your bearings if you’ve been disoriented. He can’t yet speak Spanish, or I haven’t been able to do so. However, if you think positively about the situation, it will help you to improve your English (read to see the absurdity).
One of the problems with Siri is that it doesn’t have a stellar reputation for intelligence. As a result, I do not suggest it for anything more than casual experimentation. Whatever the case may be, it’s always exciting to hear of new ways to customize the iPhone.